Re: Any thing to translate?!

I guess if nobody else has answers (I'm not exactly experienced either), you could see some of the lists linked at the central Debian translation statistics[1]. For example, https://www.debian.org/international/l10n/po/ar lists packages with what appears to be a translation progress score. There are other things like the Debian website and package summaries that can be translated.

You may also find Christian Perrier's localization tutorial[2] helpful.

السلام عليكم

عفيف

1. https://www.debian.org/international/l10n/
2. http://www.perrier.eu.org/debian/talks/debconf12/debconf12-tutorial-l10n.pdf