Re: [www]translation of about.wml.po and Vendor.ar.po

Thank you dear Ossama.

A question:
Should we translate the next text for in about.wml.po:
"Since many people have asked, Debian is pronounced
/ˈde.bi.ən/. It comes from the names of the
creator of Debian, Ian Murdock, and his wife, Debra."
?

because I think it hasn't any sence in arabic.