Re: Hello and Intro

On Mon, Mar 21, 2005, Ossama Khayat wrote:
> Salam all,

Salam,

> Mr. Trojette recently added the Debian website pages, in addition to the D-I
> POs that are inneed for translation.

Call me Adnene ;-)
Here is a little status report of our work:

3 pages translated and waiting for reviews
3 pages being translated

I'll make some more po files as soon as possible and post here TTDs so
that anyone can work on it.

Don't hesitate to post here your [ITT], [RFR], ..., which are going to
be the "official" way we'll work (centralizing is better for everyone, I
believe for organisation and archive).

I hope I'll quickly get CVS writing rights on www.debian.org so as to
commit the changes. A script will be set up to inform the list of the
commits.

For reviews, one should try to submit patches before commiting on
Arabeyes' CVS. Thus everyone will agree on a translation, and it will
also be easier to commit changes for Ossama and me. I have just had a
look at msgcomp, but there was no output.

More info on:
http://adn.diwi.org/debian/l10n/arabic/
http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/translate/debian/www/

--