translation of the Debian website, any news?

Hello
Last week we enabled the Debian website to be translated to Albanian,
but I didn't receive any file to upload yet (nor wml nor po).

Is there anything that I can help?

I cannot translate/proofread Albanian, but I can upload files, and check
that they are correct (wml-wise or gettext-wise).

If you have some unfinished work, note that there is no need to "finish"
a file to upload it, any string that is translated will be shown even if
the rest of the file remains unstranslated, and hopefully that can
motivate others to also contribute.

Just ping me if you need anything! I'm subscribed to this list and also
reachable by IRC in #debian-www, #debian-i18n and #debian-women in
irc.debian.org

Cheers

--
Laura Arjona Reina