Knoppix repositories for browsers update.

Hello all:

I've been trying to update Firefox, and Chromium on Knoppix 8.1, because a few websites have started to require an updated version. However, apt-get update doesn't find debian-knoppix.alioth.debian.org and fails.

Should I comment that line in etc/apt/sources.list or change the location? Has it moved to somewhere else? That is, while a new public release is available or somehow get the linux-magazine with 8.3.

Greetings

Miguel Moran