Problem with display with core i3-6100T

Hello
I repeat my post, mayby some can help:

There is a problem with new intel 6th generation core i processors. I have AiO PC with core i3-6100T processor with integrated graphic (HD Graphics 530) and can't get proper diplay.
System boots, but in a moment when kernel try to change resolution, screen starts to flash green, red, blue without end.
With nomodeset prarameter I can get desktop but only with resolution 1024x768.
I have tried kernel 4.4 from  debian-knoppix.alioth.debian.org but without success. Also compiled new kernel 4.7.3 (with .config file from knoppix 7.6) and also got the same flashing red green blue screen.

Does someone successfully run knoppix on machine with  6th generation core i processor?