Re: Discussion? (Re: Knoppix 7.4.x CD)

I'd third the suggestion for a CD image containing little more than
the Debian base system, LXDE, a web browser, and the Knopix
customizations, but as a Blind user I think the CD version should at
least also include the Adriane meta-package along with its
dependencies, which does necessitate the inclusion of several
non-essential components. Though, with what KK said about there being
extra effort to producing a CD version, I suspect his methodology
might be a top-down rather than a bottom-up one.

--
Sincerely,

Jeffery Wright
President Emeritus, Nu Nu Chapter, Phi Theta Kappa.
Former Secretary, Student Government Association, College of the Albemarle.