Re: Change ASCII text prompt before Welcome to Knoppix .... in boot process

Dear Ricardo,

You will find the ascii art, as well as the welcome messages, in a shell
script located in the root directory:
/init
But, in order for any changes to be effective at boot time, you will have
to apply the changes to the copy of the script within the init ramdisk
(minirt.gz in the boot directory).  Good luck!

Regards,
Andrew