Add instructions to terminal server?

I'm trying to make parallelknoppix (http://pareto.uab.es/mcreel/ParallelKnoppix) work using an unmodified knoppix 4.0.2 CD, along with a persistant image file. Everything works, except I need the slave nodes that are PXE booted using the terminal server to mount the home directory that is NFS exported from the master node. That is, the slave nodes need to execute the instruction "mount 192.168.0.1:/home /home". If I include this line in a knoppix.sh file in /cdrom/KNOPPIX on a remastered CD, it works. But I would like to make it work directly from an unmodified Knoppix CD. Any ideas?
Thanks, Michael