debug information tools for newbie

Hi all,

I hope there are not a similar util on Knoppix.

Knoppix is a great door to a better world for more and more person.

New users are often a little lost, and we need often some important information (lspci, dmesg ...) in order to help them.

It could be fine if we could dispose a tools from Knoppix menu that record this info in a file and maybe be able to send via e-mail or to store on a flash key.

Did someone either think about a such thing ?

thanks,

Jody