Re: [debian-knoppix] missing gtk-devel packages

J.Steele a écrit :

i know that gtk-2.0/2.40 is installed in /usr/lib
directions to the coresponding devel package via a .deb or source would be
helpfull.

On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 21:37, Conrad Newton wrote:

>>From J.Steele on Monday, 2005-04-11 at 20:32:53 +1200:

>>ive just tried to compile MPlayer in knoppix 3.8Cebit edition.
>>sadly i couldn't find the gtk-devel packages.
>>can someone point me in the right direction please.
>>cheers.

>Knoppix 3.8 permits you to download and run additional software,
>even from live CD.  If you have an internet connection, you can
>simply download it.  See the Knoppix menu.

>Conrad

apt-cache search gtk | grep dev
return me:
libgtk2.0-dev - Development files for the GTK+ library

Hope this is what you're looking for

You can in live-cd since Cebit edition:
- edit your files /etc/apt/sources.list to chose testing (or whatever
you want)
- runing: apt-get update
and then you 're able to install a deb paquet, for example:
apt-get install libgtk2.0-dev

Cordialement,

Jody