Re: [debian-knoppix] knoppix 3.8.1 installer

I've done hundreds of installations and I always use the Debian mode. The
other modes doesn't make much sense form me, I prefer the CD instead.

And I'm sorry if my previous post seemed a complain, it wasen't. I thought you
and Fabian were in contact. I just asked him about the installer for knoppixx
3.8. CeBIT edition and he answered me that he was going to fix it.

Best regards.

Victor Alonso.