Re: [debian-knoppix] Graphic Configurations links?

> Have you tried booting with
>
> knoppix noapic
>
> yet? The APIC on your board may cause wrong interrupt routing, leading
> to lost IP packets.
>
> Regards
> -Klaus Knopper

Just tried that, it seems to work fine now off the CD, thanks. However I am
stuck trying to set this parameter on my knoppix installed on my hard drive. I
assume I have to append noipic in lilo.conf somehow. I tried just adding noipic
to the append line, and lilo didn't complain, but I still havn't got the network
going.

Francis
====== End Forwarded Message ======
====== End Forwarded Message ======