Re: [debian-knoppix] Update: Embedding md5's in iso's...

Hi Eaden,

I think that is a very good idea. That way, the consistency of the
KNOPPIX file can also be verified by the "knoppix testcd" bootoption
more easily, rather than decompressing the entire file.

I will add this in the next release.

Regards
-Klaus Knopper