Re: [debian-knoppix] Knoopix 3.2 ALSA

Am Montag, 14. April 2003 06:06 schrieb Kohjin Yamada:
> Hello Fabian and ALL,
>
> It's nice to know of new feature of ALSA configuration, thanks!
> I have two sound cards installed (I do need two for my application) as
> below; (1) MidiMan Dellta 44 96KHz sampling, module=snd-ice1712
> (2) Sound Blaster PCI 128 48KHz sampling, module=snd-ens1371
>
> Knoppix alsa=snd-ice1712 doesn't install nor configure.

Please try:

alsa=ice1712 without the "snd-" !

Then your second card should work.

Please report then if this works.

Is mupltiple cards support really needed ?

Are there problems to be expected ?

Another switch needed ?

(I mean I could built it in, but it would need some work, as even the original
alsaconf did only have support for one card)

cu

Fabian