Re: [debian-knoppix] Broken wine in Knoppix 3.1

El lun, 23-12-2002 a las 15:43, Klaus Knopper escribió:
> On Mon, Dec 23, 2002 at 08:53:09AM +0100, Antonio Zugaldia wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > 	I tried to use wine in Knoppix 3.1 for this [1] purpose and I found
> > these problems:
>
> Which release are you using? "3.1" says exactly NOTHING.

Ok, I didn't know this particular versioning system in Knoppix. I was
using 31/10/2002. I have upgraded to 12/12/2002 and wine is fixed. I
have seen an appropiate update in wine in the changelog between this two
versions.

> As far as I know, wine works fine on the current release (12-12-2002).

It's true, wine works fine, sorry.

By the way, what is not working is the crossover plugin, based on wine,
but I think this is because they are using an old release of wine.
Anyway, I think you can solve the problems with Crossover and Knoppix
reading Crossover FAQ in their support section (in codeweavers.com).

Thank you very much and regards,

A.

--
Antonio Zugaldia -> antonio@zugaldia.com -> azugaldia@yahoo.es
http://www.universala.org/ -> http://www.zugaldia.com/~antonio

Artículo 3 «Todo individuo tiene derecho a la vida, a la libertad y a la
seguridad de su persona» Declaración Universal de los Derechos Humanos