Re: [debian-knoppix] Re: script shell which clean the KDE menus

On Mon, Dec 23, 2002 at 11:37:54PM +0100, Florent BERANGER wrote:
> Is anyone have tested the shell script ?

Not yet. I still have a backlog of about a month, that's why also no new
release is out yet. :-(

> Is it ok ?

Don't know yet, but I will check as soon as I can.

> If yes, Klaus, can you apply it ?

If it is good, of course. I will have to package it into
kde-update-menu-knoppix.
Is it a replacement for the current script? It will have to be called
each time a new program is installed using the Debian menu scheme.

Regards & christmas