Re: [debian-knoppix] Re: for Klaus Knopper

> What COULD work, would be a read-only CVS that I would have to update
> every time I create a new release, with the master source staying on the
> offline build system.

That would be great!! :-) A full copy of your /var/cvs (or whatever
location is) of your development machine in the read-only public cvs
(that way, the public cvs would be virtually the same as your private
one).

> But then, I can as well copy the source tar.gz
> files on http://www.knopper.net/knoppix/sources/ , which I occasionally
> do.

Very occasionally... ;-) Lot of packages are not there :( , and some
other are outdated. That's a big problem for those who want to
translate (or make some changes) to them.

When could be ready that public CVS server with full source code of
all knoppix packages from your development machine?

Please, do that, or at least update to the latest versions (and all
missing packages) the sources located at
http://www.knopper.net/knoppix/sources

Thanks a lot in advance.

Luis Llorente Campo