[debian-knoppix] Knoppix software & space on CD discuss

  Hello,

I often see in debian-knoppix ml that there is no free space on CD to add
interesting softwares.

KDE 3.1 will be here soon and is bigger than actual KDE 3, some software will
have to be deleted on the CD.

There are 3 (yes, 3 !) complete Office suites (OpenOffice, Koffice and
abiword/gnumeric suite) in Knoppix .
OpenOffice could be sufficient (we don't use 3 office suites, only one), no ?

In an another hand, there is no simple burning software (xcdroast is not easy
to use as k3b), no multimedia center (xmms isn't a multimedia center as MMboX
or freevo).

I think a feature approach could be greet to enhance software management.

  Florent