Re: [debian-knoppix] Knoppix Customization and Persistency FAQ

On Sun, 15 Dec 2002 11:09, Ramanan Selvaratnam wrote:
> Will do - it will be nice if some English translations of anything
> important on any follow up posts are made available.
>
> > publish a version V1.0 before Chrismas, so don't hestitate to annotate ;)
>
> The remastering issue was answered on the list recently but the link could
> be a bit outdated.
> <http://www.linuxtag.org/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=knoppix-en;action=displ
>ay;num=1029373150> An updated/improoved version of this howto could be
> inserted/linked in after Q07 or even Q09.
> Maybe not before Christmas...

Hi there,
I wrote that one, but there is an updated one here :
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15

I have also been working on a FAQ :
http://www.knoppix.net/faq.php , based on the initial faq, with questions
added from questions asked in the irc channel #knoppix on
irc.openprojects.net

Regards
Eaden