[debian-knoppix] Re: frech traduction of knx-hdinstall tool

Hi Florent,

On Thu, Dec 12, 2002 at 17:37:28 +0100, Florent BERANGER wrote:

>  here, as part, the french traduction of the  knx-hdinstall tool (v3.5.1).

Thank you!

> I don't send a patch because knx-hdinstall have evolved.

I cannot handle the translation in this form, because I don't know how
to assign the french parts to the german/english/spanish parts (I
don't speak french at all).

Please send me a patch (diff -u). It is much more convenient, even with an
updated version of knx-hdinstall.

Regards,
  Chris
--