Re: [debian-knoppix] Re: Can't boot into knoppix with tv tuner

On Sun, Dec 15, 2002 at 01:06:15AM -0500, Thad Kerosky wrote:
> Okay, now I'm getting the exact original error with the new kernel:
>
> insmod: a module named tuner already exists
> >/lib/modules/2.4.20-xps/kernel/drivers/media/video/bttv.o: post-install
> >failed
> >/lib/modules/2.4.20-xps/kernel/drivers/media/video/bttv.o: insmod bttv
> >failed

I still doubt that this is the cause of a problem. Naturally, when a
module is already loaded, you get a warning message like this. No big
deal. It should just continue doing what it was about to do.

Did you try the "knoppix noscsi" option, and also all the other "no-"
options, respectively?