[debian-knoppix] Benchmark tools in Knoppix?

Hello,

I don't know if there is any such tools available in Knoppix (except for
bogomips info).
But I tested recently my 07/12/2002 Knoppix CD on a quardri Xeon processor
unisys server and on a bi-processor unisys server. It was booting (already a
good news) even if one of them with a strange and not even supported in
Win2K on board graphic card was not able to be detected by XFree. I did not
investigate if all the RAID disk were detected correctly either.

What I would have love is a way to actually test the performance of this
hardware I have available now.
Also if I have steps or command I could use to verify how much of the
hardware is detected, I would be able to make a more extensive report...
Is there some kind of log of what has been autodetected that I could
read/print/send/verify/report?

David GLAUDE