Re: [debian-knoppix] French translation of knoppix web site / suggestions for next version

Moin Fabian!
Fabian Franz schrieb am Friday, den 06. December 2002:

> - Automatic lilo config for other operating systems (some problems, not yet
> really worked on)

Done, Christian has the patch.

> > Here a bug report : when I run KNOPPIX by the CDROM, my USB mouse with
> > wheel (logitech desktop optical ) works fine but when KNOPPIX is on
> > hard-drive, it doesn't works (I use the touchpad). I'll take a look to it,
> > I've just installed it.
>
> You have to reorder the usb modules in /etc/modules ...

I did already suggest to always store the name string into one file when
hwsetup successfully loaded some module. So we could just put that list
into /target/etc/module later.

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--