new nfs-utils package 1.3.3 - already tested

Hello kernel team,

after many problems with the nfs-utils in Testing I went the
hard way and made a Debian package from the newest version
1.3.3. I also looked to the (old) package in Ubuntu and have
tried to merge the source patches of Debian and Ubuntu.

After many tests and changes I got a package which make a
good job in my local network for two days. I hope you can
use my results which you find here:

http://www.joonet.de/sources/nfs-utils/debian/

---
Have a nice day.