bug#708346 please help, wlan not working

hello.

i did a fresh network install of debian wheezy 7.7. i have kernel 3.2.0-4-amd64

i have a laptop toshiba sattelite pro C850 - 1HG with the  RTL8723AE wireless lan card.
Problem: Wireless Lan not working

basically i have the same problem as "dannycrafts" on the debian user forum: http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?t=114077

i also (like him) tried install firmware-realtek from wheezy-backports. no sucess. I can turn on and off a little red light with a keyboard shortcut for WLAN on/off but there is no WLAN available.

Please what can I do?

Wired network works fine of course. Also my Wireless Lan did work in the past with other Linux distributions.

Thank you in advance.

Peri

VFEmail.net
ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator™ to keep your email out of the NSA's hands!
No Bandwidth Quotas!   15GB disk space!
Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!