Uploading linux (3.16.7-1)

I intend to upload linux version 3.16.7-1 to unstable on Sunday or
Monday.

This will include at least:
- Stable update 3.16.7
- Many security fixes
- New hardware support
  - OvisLink WN-200USB wifi adapter
  - PWM-controlled LEDs including those on the Cubox-i
  - Thunderbolt hotplug for Apple computers
  - i.MX6 RTC
  - i.MX6 USB host (already enabled, now included in installer)
  - S3C2410 I2C controller (already enabled, now built-in as needed for
    Arndale board)
  - Olimex A20-OLinuXino-LIME board
  - Various drivers for Nokia N900
  - USB EHCI and OHCI drivers for arm64
  - MTD drivers for armhf (and most other architectures)
  - Armada 370 PCI and NAND controllers
  - Various drivers for Netgear ReadyNAS 102/104
  - UBNT E200 board (EdgeRouter/EdgeRouter Pro 8 port)
  - Octeon serial port
- Various other bug fixes

There will be an ABI bump to 3.16-4.

Also, the 486 flavour on i386 will be renamed to 586, as it has not
worked on 486 processors since we enabled CONFIG_CC_STACKPROTECTOR in
2.6.31-1~experimental.1 (pre-squeeze).  I have already updated the
kernel selection code in base-installer, and the manual, to reflect this
change.

Kids!  Bringing about Armageddon can be dangerous.  Do not attempt it in
your own home. - Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman, `Good Omens'