Bug#765953: firmware-realtek: random freezing of wifi interface on RTL8188EE WirelessNetworkAdapter
* What led up to the situation?
- It's a random issue.
* What exactly did you do (or not do) that was effective (or
- I have to shutdown and restart manually the Wireless interface (hardware button or software button in the GUI). Sometimes it works again if I wait some minutes doing nothing...
* What was the outcome of this action?
- Wireless interface start over
* What outcome did you expect instead?
- The Wireless interface shouldn't fail.
-- System Information:
Debian Release: jessie/sid
APT prefers testing-updates
APT policy: (500, 'testing-updates'), (500, 'testing')
Architecture: amd64 (x86_64)
Kernel: Linux 3.14-2-amd64 (SMP w/4 CPU cores)
Locale: LANG=it_IT.utf8, LC_CTYPE=it_IT.utf8 (charmap=UTF-8)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/dash
firmware-realtek depends on no packages.
firmware-realtek recommends no packages.
Versions of packages firmware-realtek suggests:
ii initramfs-tools 0.116
-- no debconf information