Branches post-wheezy

There can be no more uploads to unstable for wheezy, so I propose to
rename sid -> wheezy for each package that currently has a sid branch.
If you have any pending fixes for wheezy in a working copy, you'd better
commit them now or take a diff for later application.

Linux 3.9 is now out, so we have a choice between 3.8.10 and 3.9 as the
first upload for jessie.  Maybe we could start with 3.8.10 for unstable
and 3.9 for experimental?

I would rather not create redundant backports packages, but I think it's
inevitable that people will want them and squeeze-backports hasn't taken
a whole lot of work on my part.  So I intend to create wheezy-backports
branches for at least linux, linux-latest and firmware-nonfree.

Knowledge is power.  France is bacon.