Processed (with 1 errors): d-i, os-prober need fuse module to detect other OS's

> clone 686927 -1
Bug #686927 [installation-reports] installation does not detect existing Lubuntu
Bug 686927 cloned as bug 687286
> retitle 686927 unable to install grub into any partition
Bug #686927 [installation-reports] installation does not detect existing Lubuntu
Changed Bug title to 'unable to install grub into any partition' from 'installation does not detect existing Lubuntu'
> tags 686927 moreinfo
Bug #686927 [installation-reports] unable to install grub into any partition
Added tag(s) moreinfo.
> retitle 684265 debian-installer: os-prober needs fuse module to detect other OS's
Bug #684265 [installation-reports] installation-reports: yaboot.conf missing existing root partitions -- sources.list still has deb cdrom from installation
Changed Bug title to 'debian-installer: os-prober needs fuse module to detect other OS's' from 'installation-reports: yaboot.conf missing existing root partitions -- sources.list still has deb cdrom from installation'
> forcemerge 684265 -1
Bug #684265 [installation-reports] debian-installer: os-prober needs fuse module to detect other OS's
Bug #687286 [installation-reports] installation does not detect existing Lubuntu
Severity set to 'important' from 'normal'
Merged 684265 687286
> reassign 684265 linux
Bug #684265 [installation-reports] debian-installer: os-prober needs fuse module to detect other OS's
Bug #687286 [installation-reports] installation does not detect existing Lubuntu
Bug reassigned from package 'installation-reports' to 'linux'.
Bug reassigned from package 'installation-reports' to 'linux'.
Ignoring request to alter found versions of bug #684265 to the same values previously set
Ignoring request to alter found versions of bug #687286 to the same values previously set
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #684265 to the same values previously set
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #687286 to the same values previously set
> forcemerge 684265 686631
Bug #684265 [linux] debian-installer: os-prober needs fuse module to detect other OS's
Bug #687286 [linux] installation does not detect existing Lubuntu
Bug #686631 [linux] Please add the fuse module to d-i kernel packages
Severity set to 'important' from 'normal'
Bug #687286 [linux] installation does not detect existing Lubuntu
Merged 684265 686631 687286
> affects 684265 debian-installer installation-reports
Bug #684265 [linux] debian-installer: os-prober needs fuse module to detect other OS's
Bug #686631 [linux] Please add the fuse module to d-i kernel packages
Bug #687286 [linux] installation does not detect existing Lubuntu
Added indication that 684265 affects debian-installer and installation-reports
Added indication that 686631 affects debian-installer and installation-reports
Added indication that 687286 affects debian-installer and installation-reports
> tags d-i
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

684265: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=684265