Re: ARM: backporting dreamplug patches for Wheezy

On Mon, 2012-04-09 at 15:02 +0100, Ben Hutchings wrote:
> > Or shall we wait until we are bumping for some other reason?
> [...]
>
> Can do.  In which case: apply them, test the result and then comment
> them out in series/base with a leading comment that they're to be
> enabled at the next ABI bump.

I was just about to do this but the patch also touches
debian/config/armel/config.kirkwood and I'm not sure what to do there
since commenting that change out isn't really an option. Shall I commit
just the patches and commented out series entries?

Ian.
--
Ian Campbell

You're ugly and your mother dresses you funny.