Re: squeeze 2.6.32-5-686 doesn´t boot without monitor

Hello Ben,

xserver-xorg-video-intel (2:2.13.0-6) is installed on my system.

I removed  /etc/modprobe.d/i915-kms.conf, but as you already suspected, that
didn´t change a bit - the system freezes at the same point if no monitor is attached.

Michael

----- Ursprüngliche Message -----