Problem with slip connections after kernel upgrade on squeeze

I had a debian squeeze with 3 slips connection, sl0, sl1 and sl2 on
working VPND solution. Its using the kernel version
linux-image-2.6.32-5-amd64_2.6.32-31_amd64 so I upgrade it to
linux-image-2.6.32-5-amd64_2.6.32-35_amd64 and the slip interface dont
fork to sl1 any more! example: When I start the first connection its
works well with sl0 interface so when i start second and third
connections its bind interface sl0 too chasing the first one! they dont
fork to sl1 and sl2 any more!
Maybe this is a BUG on this patch?

When I found this problem I stop to upgrade my others squeeze solution
using VPND with slip interface!

Sorry about my english

tks for any help

Cesar