Next upload to unstable

There are some security fixes in 2.6.39.3 but I'm not sure how important
they are.  Dann, Moritz, any opinion?

If they're not that important then let's wait for 2.6.39-3 to transition
to testing (which should happen on Thursday) before making another
upload.

Following that, I expect 3.0 will be released during DebCamp and I hope
we can upload that to unstable shortly after.

It is easier to write an incorrect program than to understand a correct one.