Re: Need help on NFS source code

On Fri, 2011-04-08 at 15:29 +0530, PV NRAO wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i am working on a project & need to modify the NFS client/server as
> per my requirement.
>
> Some one can help me, where i can get the source code of NFS &
> documentation.

The usual NFS server and client for Linux are part of the kernel source,
under subdirectories fs/nfsd and fs/nfs.

They depend on several utilities in user-space for authentication and
other services; these are in the nfs-utils package.

The Wikipedia entry
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_File_System_(protocol)> has links
to the various NFS specifications.