Re: Maintenance of nfs-kernel-server

On Tue, 2010-04-06 at 09:17 +1000, Aníbal Monsalve Salazar wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 05, 2010 at 11:20:42PM +0100, Ben Hutchings wrote:
> >Here's the debdiff for the changes I'd like to make now.
>
> I also have some changes here. I'll upload my changes together with your
> changes later. I'll let you know when. Please let me know if you have
> more changes.

The patch from #524255 could be applied.  Other than that, there are no
more obvious changes to make.  There is a new upstream version but I
didn't look at it yet.  Did you?

> >We should probably import nfs-utils into a VCS somewhere, but I'm not
> >sure how best to do that with a v3.0 package.
>
> We could just keep the debian directory under git.

Ugh, please don't do that.  That means you end up needing two separate
repositories (upstream and Debian) and you can't really diff Debian
versions.