ipheth

Paul,

I missed you talking about ipheth on IRC earlier.

I've seen the submission of ipheth on the netdev mailing list, and made
some comments on it there.  If it is accepted, we can include it in the
Debian kernel packages and there will then be no need for ipheth-dkms.
You'll still need ipheth-utils.  As for the udev rules, what do they do?