linux-latest-2.6 update required for unstable/testing

2.6.18.dfsg.1-13 has been accepted into stable for the upcoming 4.0r1
release. However, I also need to upload various other packages
including linux-latest-2.6. stable is not permitted to have a version
greater than testing or unstable (and propagation does not
automatically occur) so we will also need to update linux-latest-2.6
individually for those suites.

Does anyone object to updating linux-latest 2.6 for 2.6.21-1 in sid?
Other than the KERNELVERSION change, are there other things that need
to happen first (e.g., removal of transition packages, etc)?

--
dann frazier