Re: Modules packaging policy - call for discussion

#include <hallo.h>
* Sven Luther [Thu, Apr 06 2006, 08:09:46AM]:
> On Wed, Apr 05, 2006 at 09:12:08PM -0700, Jurij Smakov wrote:
> > On Wed, 5 Apr 2006, Sven Luther wrote:
> >
> > >So, directly using make-kpkg as was the recomended way until now is no more
> > >supported ?
> >
> > Recommended by whom? :-) I did not explore the issue in detail, but we
>
> By Manoj :), as well as dh_make -k too.

make-kpkg or m-a, that does not matter, they basically use the same
command line interface introduced by Manoj and slightly refined.

dh_make has also moved from it's own template's to m-a's includes,
AFAICS in May 2005.

Eduard.