Bug#355204: sorry - duplicate
- To: maximilian attems <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Bug#355204: sorry - duplicate
- From: dann frazier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 10:13:43 -0700
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: dann frazier <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <20060313170245.GA7593@nancy>
- References: <1142182554.8304.39.camel@localhost> <20060312211917.GA11545@nancy> <1142209381.10685.9.camel@localhost> <20060313170245.GA7593@nancy>
On Mon, 2006-03-13 at 18:02 +0100, maximilian attems wrote:
> On Sun, 12 Mar 2006, dann frazier wrote:
> > > can you please check which klibc is installed?
> > 1.2.4-1
> ok thanks for feedback.
> > > and if the initramfs you were booting contains this latest klibc?
> > Yes - I explicitly forced an initramfs rebuild before testing.
> newer klibc has more Kbuild files,
> where we need to enforce static builds
> until the ia64 shared lib trouble is fixed.
Thanks; let me know if I can be of any help. Though, unfortunately, I'm
pretty useless when it comes to debugging klibc :(