preparing 2.6.15-7 and 2.6.16-rc3, take two

Hello,

I would like to know if there are any issues pending for 2.6.15-7, or if
it can be uploaded soon.
If there is nothing left, I suggest uploading on tuesday before dinstall.
this might be too short-term - if someone needs more time, please say
so.
2.6.15-7 is targetted to become the d-i beta2 kernel.

The same goes for 2.6.16-rc3: It should have been uploaded on friday,
but was not due to some last-minute changes. When should we upload
now?
Additionally, 2.6.16-rc4 was released in the meantime; Should we upload
rc3 nevertheless or should we upgrade to rc4 first, and do the upload
to experimental by the end of the week?

Best regards
Frederik Schueler

--