Re: 2.6.14 status summary, and upcoming 2.6.15 ...

On Mon, Nov 28, 2005 at 09:53:11AM +0100, Marco d'Itri wrote:
> sven.luther@wanadoo.fr wrote:
>
> >Marco what about udev ?
> Nothing to report, except a few packaging bugs it has been working well.
> When 2.6.15 will be in testing I will raise the required kernel version
> to 2.6.15 to have proper support for the input subsystem and in-kernel
> uevents synthesis.

Well, i saw passing a couple of reports about the ramdisk not creating needed
devices, which sound RCish for this case, what about those ? Also, more
importantly, what are the bugs closed in the unstable udev, but open in the
testing one, which will be the one used once 2.6.14 goes to testing.