Re: new kernel-package breaks official linux-2.6 kernel builds, should not propagate to testing.

Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@ieee.org> wrote:
>        With the new, streamlined, internal dependency mechanisms, it is
> actually going to be a big kludge not to require the configure target
> in the dependency path (since the dependency path has been separated
> from actual make commands for targets).

Thats fine, now we know that we must provide a .config to call
make-kpkg, whereas previously we were occasionally getting away
without it isn't a bit deal. Thanks for clarifying why maintaining
the old (not to specficiation) behaviour is a pain.

--
Horms