2.6.12 upload

Alright folks, I think the packaging is ready to be beaten on by people.
So, unless anyone has any concerns/problems/etc, I'm going to assume
everything's a go for uploading 2.6.12.

The current changes and state of the packaging:
  - source package is called linux-2.6
  - binary image packages have been renamed from kernel-image-* to
    linux-image-*.  binary header packages have been renamed from
    kernel-headers-* to linux-headers-*.  kfreebsd/hurd folks, if you have
    any comments/concerns/requirements, please be sure to let us know.
  - debian/control is generated from debian/templates/control.*.in, and
    naming/descriptions should be consistent across the various archs.
  - config files are generated from the pieces in debian/arch, with
    management of configs made a lot easier via tools in trunk/scripts
    (initconfig and split-config).  I will probably tweak settings for
    the global config a bit more; expect some FTBFS for architectures
    until we figure out which options are safe for everyone, and which
    options are suitable only for certain archs.
  - i'm leaning towards using gcc-3.3, as i'm afraid of gcc-4.0
    miscompiling things.  however, if any architectures require gcc-4.0,
    either let me know, or update svn directly.
  - debian/README* and trunks/docs/ has information that kernel team
    members will find useful to understand the new packaging.
  - there are 3 patches that were in 2.6.11 that have been dropped due to
    lack of interest; sparc, alpha, and powerpc folks should determine
    their value, at some point.

Hm, anything I'm forgetting?