Re: 2.6.12 kernel packaging

(I wish people would *never* use my @debian.org address, especially when
public mailing lists are Cc'ed, because each time its used it will be
harvested by more spammers and receive more spam that I cannot filter.)

On Jun 20, Otavio Salvador <otavio@debian.org> wrote:

> > This is correct. I have no plan to upload a package for the current
> > version of udev, and I will wait for the next one instead.
> Can you please point out why you don't want to upload the current one?
Because it only implements some of the changes to rules processing, and
without the others it's painful to use and integrate with other packages.
If you care about the details you should read the very long thread on
the hotplug mailing list.

--
ciao,
Marco