Re: draft of DebConf5 debian-kernel paper

On Wed, 01 Jun 2005, dann frazier wrote:

> Thanks.  I think my statement that the ABI changes occasionally is still
> accurate, since we actually haven't had to role the SONAME much.  I
> hadn't read stable_api_nonsense.txt before, and after doing so I added
> the following footnote:
ok great,
my reasoning is that d-i for etch will hopefully care about that.
if we say that it never happens well they won't probably. ;)

> Thanks for the suggestions!  I'll post a new version shortly.

ok great, will have time to reread it.

if you want you can mention that i'm doing daily builds out of d-kernel
svn -> http://localhost/~mattems/src/
doing that since almost january (yes no place for old builds).

it's a basic script, hadn't yet the time to check why i didn't manage
to build them with sbuild as any other package.

--
maks