Hello

Hye,

I'm from Spain and I love the idea about perfect system could be open
and free. I'm a  telematic ingeneer and I would like make some ideans
and add this to the GNU linux debian project.

I can desing systems b2b like inernet to lan with dhtml and data base
like the new user interface for all. I usually uses web min but there
are some modules that I think could be useful.

So for this reason I would like to know how desing with the GNU
comunity this modules. The way that I'm thinking for done is based on
tomcat, mysql, linux sarge and at now hardware like routing with
wi-fi.

At the end only to say that sometimes I need a mrtg software or set up
the acces to the system or run some web-aplications in general, so I
would like to desing type code and test a web-min module like tomcat
manager on mrtg wire-less lan aplication or simply test the latest
proyect related.

Best regards ... Oscar Hernadez

pd: Sorry for my bad inglish.