Re: Kadressbook and Google

On Mittwoch, 8. Mai 2024 09:14:23 -04 Helge Reimer wrote:
> Am Montag, 6. Mai 2024, 16:57:50 CEST schrieb Helge Reimer:
> > What else is currently the best way to use Google Contacts in KDE?
>
> No one uses Google Contacts with KDE?

If anybody - I don't know, but for me: Why schould I knowingly /
willingly feed the Data Monster with my address book?
The Data Monster already gleans so much information off my every single
online activity.
Have a nice day
--
Eike Lantzsch KY4PZ / ZP5CGE

On a note about Re: Sv: and so on "feature" of MS email clients.
Re: is not a short for "Reply" as MS seems to think.
A re (the ablative of res 'thing') has been used in English
since the 18th century to mean 'in the matter of', 'referring to'.