Re: "RE:Compositing not enabled in kwin-x11"

Hi,

I have this one installed.

> On Friday, December 29, 2023 3:18:31 PM MST Soren Stoutner wrote:
> > I don’t have any more options than you show in your screenshot, but
> > compositing works for me.
> >
> > Out of curiosity, do you have the `firmware-linux` package installed?  On my
> > AMD hardware I need to have the non-free `firmware-amd-graphics` installed.
> > There isn’t a corollary package for Intel, but installing the non-free
> `intel-
> > microcode` might make a difference.

intel-microcode is for cpu

Problem is in my account settings somewhere. With fresh account, composition works.
I don't know, how to debug what causes the problem. I don't want to get rid of my home directory, i have it for 15 or so years.

Libor