Re: Plasmashell crash: debugging symbols

On 24/10/2023 09:51, Cosmo wrote:
piorunz is so incompetent that he managed to discredit the whole of Debian in
front of one of the prominent kde project managers. Nice job 😂

Dear cosmo, I assume you are not a developer, because a developer would
not have a laugh like that from incompetency of a user who tries to
help. So if you are a Debian user, show me please how many packages and
bugs in Debian you debugged and helped to solve?

--
With kindest regards, Piotr.

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀ https://www.debian.org/